Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 8:20 PM
Friday, June 24, 2011
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 1:36 PM
Friday, June 17, 2011
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 9:39 PM
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Don't call me for MX Freestyle shows, or you really want to see my famous No Footers hahaha.
All pictures by Bart de Jong from EBC/www.fatbmx.com
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 10:48 PM
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- FORD ECONOLINE E100 1972 Camper (Oldtimer so no tax in Holland)
- LPG 116ltr Prins installation (doesn't run on regular gas cause there is a hole in the gastank)
- V8 302 Engine (new valves (LPG) / Head done at 100.000 miles) now 120.000 miles
- Automatic transmission totally rebuilt at 90.000 miles
- APK Oktober 2012 (every two years in Holland)
- New front shocks, Brake master cylinder, stereo
- Inside: 2 new Sport seats with new belts, alu diamond plate floor etc.
More info for tire kickers, time wasters:
No this is NOT a new VAN, its from 1972 so no power steering, power brakes, this is for real men! No the paintjob is NOT 100%, little spots of chipped paint, some rust on the lower doors/hood/roof, yes it was perfect 10 years ago but now you have to do some work. No its not Euro 1000,-, thats the price of a shitty Ford Escort: the car that you are looking for and suits you.
Price Euro 8950,00
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 3:14 PM
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 9:27 AM
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 10:31 AM
Thursday, June 9, 2011
We are a bunch of High Rollers so here our first T-shirt designed by Mike deWit. Of course only in black in S, M, L or XL price is Euro 19,95. Limited Edition but if they are running well they will be Unlimited hahaha.
Photo by Bart de Jong / www.fatbmx.com
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 1:15 PM