Tuesday, June 14, 2011
FORD E100 ECONOLINE 1972 FOR SALE!
- FORD ECONOLINE E100 1972 Camper (Oldtimer so no tax in Holland)
- LPG 116ltr Prins installation (doesn't run on regular gas cause there is a hole in the gastank)
- V8 302 Engine (new valves (LPG) / Head done at 100.000 miles) now 120.000 miles
- Automatic transmission totally rebuilt at 90.000 miles
- APK Oktober 2012 (every two years in Holland)
- New front shocks, Brake master cylinder, stereo
- Inside: 2 new Sport seats with new belts, alu diamond plate floor etc.
More info for tire kickers, time wasters:
No this is NOT a new VAN, its from 1972 so no power steering, power brakes, this is for real men! No the paintjob is NOT 100%, little spots of chipped paint, some rust on the lower doors/hood/roof, yes it was perfect 10 years ago but now you have to do some work. No its not Euro 1000,-, thats the price of a shitty Ford Escort: the car that you are looking for and suits you.
Price Euro 8950,00
Posted by Hoodlum Society at 3:14 PM